- Online Banking
Minimum amount to open is $100. Minimum daily balance of $100 to avoid monthly maintenance charge. Savings accounts earn interest calculated on a daily basis and credited to the account monthly. Three free withdrawals/transfers allowed per calendar month without a withdrawal fee.
Business Money Market Accounts
The Money Market Account is a tiered, interest-bearing account that earns higher, competitive money market rates. Minimum balance requirements must be maintained for interest rates and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) to be applicable. Certain restrictions apply. *
We offer the following two accounts:
Money Market Account
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- $1,000 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- $1,000 average daily balance to avoid monthly maintenance charge of $10
- Higher interest rates paid for minimum balance of $10,000 or higher
Money Market Max Account
- $10,000 minimum deposit to open
- $10,000 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- $10,000 average daily balance to avoid monthly maintenance charge of $15
- Higher interest rates are paid at the following tiers: $25,000; $75,000; $150,000
*Federal regulations limit preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions to 6 per statement cycle. Over this limit, each item $10.
Certificates of Deposit
Clover Community Bank offers Certificates of Deposit (CDs) for varying time periods and interest rates. Certificates for periods of 7 – 31 days require a $10,000 minimum deposit. Certificates from 32 days – 84 months require an opening deposit of $1,000. All certificates are automatically renewable. Certificates with terms of 32 days or longer offer a 10-day grace period at renewal in which funds may be withdrawn without penalty.
Funds withdrawn prior to maturity are subject to early withdrawal penalties as required by federal regulations. These penalties will reduce earnings on the account.
For more information, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives on our Contact Us page.