- Online Banking
Minimum amount to open is $100. Minimum daily balance of $100 to avoid monthly maintenance charge. Savings accounts earn interest calculated on a daily basis and credited to the account monthly. Three free withdrawals/transfers allowed per calendar month without a withdrawal fee.
Business Money Market Accounts
The Money Market Account is a tiered, interest-bearing account that earns higher, competitive money market rates. Minimum balance requirements must be maintained for interest rates and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) to be applicable. Certain restrictions apply. *
We offer the following two accounts:
Money Market Account
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- $1,000 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- $1,000 average daily balance to avoid monthly maintenance charge of $10
- Higher interest rates paid for minimum balance of $10,000 or higher
Money Market Max Account
- $10,000 minimum deposit to open
- $10,000 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- $10,000 average daily balance to avoid monthly maintenance charge of $15
- Higher interest rates are paid at the following tiers: $25,000; $75,000; $150,000
*Federal regulations limit preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions to 6 per statement cycle. Over this limit, each item $10.
Certificates of Deposit
Clover Community Bank offers Certificates of Deposit for varying periods, amounts, and higher interest rates than regular savings accounts. All certificates are automatically renewable and certificates with maturities of 91 days or greater have a 10-day renewal grace period in which funds may be withdrawn without penalty. All certificates are subject to penalties required by federal regulation if funds are withdrawn prior to maturity. Certificates are available for periods from 7 days to 84 months with varying minimum deposit requirements.