- Online Banking
|Account Type||Minimum Amount Required to Open||Monthly Maintenance Charge||Number of Withdrawals or Transfers per month at no Charge||Additional Withdrawals or Transfers Charge||Other|
|Free Kasasa Saver®||$50||No Monthly Maintenance Charge||Links to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking (Required). Earns high interest monthly if qualifications are met.|
||$100||$4*||3||$3 each||Must be under 18 years of age|
||$25||No Monthly Maintenance Charge||3||$3 each||Must be under 18 years of age|
|Christmas Club||$25||No Monthly Maintenance Charge||No transfers or withdrawals allowed||Interest bearing account with check for account balance issued the last day of October.|
Withdrawals include ATM withdrawals. Transfers include telephone and online banking transfers.
*To avoid Monthly Maintenance Charge, must maintain a minimum daily balance of $100.
Money Market Deposit Accounts
The Money Market Account is a tiered, interest-bearing account that earns higher, competitive money market rates. Minimum balance requirements must be maintained for interest rates and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) to be applicable. Certain restrictions apply.*
We offer the following two accounts:
Money Market Account
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- $1,000 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- $1,000 average daily balance to avoid monthly maintenance charge of $10
- Higher interest rates paid for minimum balance of $10,000 or higher
Money Market Max Account
- $10,000 minimum deposit to open
- $10,000 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- $10,000 average daily balance to avoid monthly maintenance charge of $15
- Higher interest rates are paid at the following tiers: $25,000; $75,000; $150,000
*Federal regulations limit preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions to 6 per statement cycle. Over this limit, each item $10.